The 1950P is the pneumatic wheeled version of the 1950 small area homeowner model. Fully assembled, the 1950P goes from the box to the garden in seconds, and unlike other small spreaders, the 1950 utilises the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop to ensure even spreading of all materials. With it’s 8″/20cm deep lug pneumatic wheels, the 1950P rolls easily over all terrain and is great for winter ice melt use. With it’s 25lb/12kg rust-proof poly hopper, the 1950P really performs at your home.
Key features of our EarthWay 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader
- 25lb/12kg Rust-proof Poly Hopper
- 8″/20cm Deep-lug poly wheels
- Adjustable Rate Control located high on the handle for easy use
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Drop Shut-Off for even spreading
- Fully Assembled – pull stand into place and tighten 2 wing nuts and you are ready to go
- Download PDF manual 1 and manual 2
How to use our EarthWay 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader
- Ideal for use with Vitax Growmore Fertiliser.
- Place the Spreader at the front edge lawn. Make sure the flow lever is closed, fill the hopper, then open the flow lever and push the spreader for three paces of your normal walking speed.
Our EarthWay 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader is best used from mid to late Summer to mid-autumn or early Spring.