Key features of our Fine Lawn Seed
- Suitable for medium traffic areas
- Good for damaged or dug up areas
- Quick growing
How to apply our Fine Lawn Seed
- Preparation – Remove any dead or discoloured grass and break up hard soil to help the seeds bed in.
- Application – Evenly apply our Fine Lawn Seed so that you evenly cover the exposed area ensuring that you can still see exposed soil. This encourages the seed to make contact with the soil. Only apply the recommended amount so that seeds get enough water and nutrients.
- Watering – Once you have applied the seed ensure they get a thorough soaking of water. Try to avoid pooling the water in one particular area. Please ensure you water the affected areas daily ensuring the surface areas are moist, continue to do so until the new sprouted grass reach an approximate height of 4 cm or 2 inches.
Our Fine Lawn Seed is best sown from mid to late Summer to mid-autumn, you will experience less competition from other plants such as weeds and soil will be warm. You can also sow during Spring but ensure you use plenty of water and avoid walking on fresh grass.
For a list of help and advise questions and answers please visit out help and advice section. Thank you.
Certification Of Seed
To be certified, all seed varieties have to be registered. That means it has to be listed on one of the Danish, EU or OECD Plant variety catalogues. However, to be sold in the EU, the variety must be listed on the Danish or EU Catalogues. Seed only gets a listing on a plant variety catalogue having first undergone comprehensive technical analysis in the laboratory. Standards must be met for: • Uniformity • Stability • Distinctness • Fitness for purpose, or agricultural value (if applicable) based on:- Quality characteristics, response to the environment, resistance to harmful organisms and yield.
There are no reviews yet.