Key features of our Cricket Wicket Grass Seed Mixtures
- Suitable for medium traffic areas
- Good for damaged or dug up areas
- Quick growing
How to apply our Cricket Wicket Grass Seed Mixtures
- Preparation – Remove any dead or discoloured grass and break up hard soil to help the seeds bed in.
- Application – Evenly apply our Cricket Wicket Grass Seed Mixtures so that you evenly cover the exposed area ensuring that you can still see exposed soil. This encourages the seed to make contact with the soil. Only apply the recommended amount so that seeds get enough water and nutrients.
- Watering – Once you have applied the seed ensure they get a thorough soaking of water. Try to avoid pooling the water in one particular area. Please ensure you water the affected areas daily ensuring the surface areas are moist, continue to do so until the new sprouted grass reach an approximate height of 4 cm or 2 inches.
Our Cricket Wicket Grass Seed Mixtures is best sown from mid to late Summer to mid-autumn, you will experience less competition from other plants such as weeds and soil will be warm. You can also sow during Spring but ensure you use plenty of water and avoid walking on fresh grass.
For a list of help and advise questions and answers please visit out help and advice section. Thank you.